Friday, March 7, 2008

How to Dip a Chip.....

This is Aubrey and she's going to demonstrate how to properly dip a chip. (On a side note: we had Mexican for dinner last night so I made my homemade salsa. I think she liked it because she was eating it by the spoonful...literally)

Hi everyone...I just love my momma's salsa. Chips are good with it too....


First you take a chip, like this one here.....


Then you carefully dip the chip into the salsa & scoop - don't let it drop all the way in....


Put it in your mouth....


(giggle) this is good stuff....


And that's how it's done! Any questions?

3 comments:

korsega said...

I am so glad that I how that instruction and it couldn't have come from a cuter little girl!!!

Bree said...

Just one question Aubrey -- How do you chew that up with so few teeth??

Cute post!!

Anonymous said...

That was adorable Bethany. So what is the secret recipe for your salsa? I've never tried to make it. --Sherry