Monday, March 3, 2008

Jason's First Photoshoot

Jason was feeling creative Saturday night and did a "photoshoot" before the kids went to bed. He was playing around with lighting and the pictures turned out amazing!! I love them because they're so raw. They look professional - what do you think?


I think this is my favorite photo of Emma & I now


Doing noses




This is probably the only one he tried to pose

Okay - this is my absolute favorite. Just look at those big blue innocent eyes and rosey cheeks. We're definitely going to have to frame this one. Jason has some great talent.

Emma took this one of her daddy - I think it looks great! She's been obsessed with our camera lately and she actually takes some pretty good pictures.

I love how sweet this one is. Aubrey was crying as she was tired and ready for bed. Daddy was snuggling her and Emma reached up her hand to try to comfort Aubrey too.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Sometimes "playing around" with the camera settings, different backgrounds, lighting... I end up with equally as amazing pictures.

I agree with you that the "raw" look is just so... real. Another thing you are probably noticing that makes them extra stunning is the light source is reflecting in the eyes of the subjects -- "catchlights" -- I am obsessed with finding places in my house where the catchlights are particularly stunning.

Jason did a fantastic job and the one Emma took is great too!

Such a beautiful family ;-)