Friday, March 14, 2008

A Different Shade of White

While our northern friends and family are seeing snow, we're seeing flowers. The Bradford Pear and Magnolia trees have started to blossom and it's beautiful. Warm weather is just right around the corner and I can't wait!

We played "house" outside today and Emma was serving up something yummy. She's been into the "pretend" cooking lately - mixing up twigs, leaves and dirt.
Aubrey was wearing this stethoscope as an accessory all morning.
We decided to take advantage of the weather and eat our lunch on the deck. The girls thought that was fun. When I was cleaning up, I noticed lots of smears on the sliding glass doors so I pulled out some Windex and started to wipe away all the fingerprints and food (yecht!). When I was almost finished, I noticed some orange smears on the side I already cleaned. We had sweet potato fries with lunch so I knew what it was but I didn't know where it came from. Although I had already wiped the girls hands, I decided to reinspect what I may have missed.


I discovered that Aubrey, unbeknown to me, shoved part of a sweet potato fry in her ear. Here's the proof...(I took it quickly and it turned out a little too blurry)

1 comment:

Bree said...

I loooovvvveee when the first flowering trees bloom!!! Thanks for the taste of what is soon to come here.

This was another laugh out loud post. That Aubrey always keeps you on your toes, doesn't she?!

And way to go Emma -- branching out to playing in the dirt and figuring out ways to make it girly :-) I remember doing the exact same things!!